Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easter Special - it is not too late!




Amazing that it has taken me 5 years to start this, my monthly newsletters were getting to be a hassle. Sending out over 600 each month and always feeling like I was so far behind had to evolve into this...here I will show you sneak peeks, updates, people that we meet and generally just share 'life' with you as it happens. That is the thing I love most about photography, capturing that moment as it happens and being able to have something tangible to save and share with others. Our Easter Special is $50 for a CD of 10-15 copyright released portraits (complete with live bunny, our very own Tinkerbell), add any scene for $25. These sessions include a custom 4x6 Easter share card.

Call me today, 389-3014....we look forward to seeing you!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: